Stelios Americanos & Co LLC, a law firm based in Nicosia, seeks to recruit highly motivated lawyer, with experience in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Law and Banking & Finance.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating transaction documents as well as corporate and commercial agreements on behalf of clients.
- Drafting, reviewing legal opinions, memorandum and articles of association, resolutions, power of attorneys and any other legal documents.
- Handling complex corporate transactions, reorganisations and restructurings, including re-domiciliation of companies, dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance transactions.
- Conducting legal research.
- Communication with clients, government authorities and other associates in Cyprus and abroad;
Required qualifications and skills:
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant post qualification experience
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding organizational and team working skills.
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, including 13th and 50% 14th salary, medical coverage and a discretionary bonus scheme. Please send your curriculum vitae for the attention of Maria Symeonidou at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with extreme confidentiality and should be sent until 10/01/2022.