Accounting & Taxation
Accounting & Taxation
Cyprus companies, according to Cyprus Company and Tax Laws must maintain proper accounting books and records as per International Financial Reporting Standards and file annually tax declarations and prepare audited financial statements.
Our firm, in cooperation with its preferred service providers, provide services to Cyprus and foreign corporate entities, funds and individuals.
Preferred service providers of our firm include professional accounting and audit firms, members of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of the UK (ACCA) and the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC).
Cyprus companies and funds have been established as one of the most effective vehicles for international tax planning. Combining a low corporate tax rate, zero holding company tax regime, a very competitive VAT rate (19%), an impressive and expanding double tax treaties network and all the additional benefits provided by the national Tax Law, Cyprus has been placed as one of the most preferred destinations of Europe for doing business.
A Cyprus Investment Vehicle is suitable both for EU inbound or outbound investments. There are no investment activities that are not appropriate for the Cypriot tax environment. However, there are investment activities which are ideally suited to Cypriot tax environment such as:
- Holding companies
- Finance companies
- Royalty companies
- Investment Funds and Private Collective Investment Schemes
- Financial Services companies
- Hub for South Europe, Middle East and Eastern Europe
- Head Office operations
Our team of tax experts focuses on optimal tax structuring and advises clients on complex issues in the areas of personal and corporate taxation, asset management and can assist also in the provision of tax rulings and representation of clients before the tax authorities.
Head of the Department
- Preparation of Accounting books and records keeping as per International Financial Reporting Standards
- Registration to the Income Tax and Social Insurance
- Registration to the VAT, VIES and INTRASTAT
- Preparation and submission of Income Tax declarations, VAT, VIES, INTRASTAT returns and Social Insurance forms for corporate entities and individuals
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, six monthly and annual financial reporting on company’s performance for management reporting purposes
- Preparation of management financial statements
- Payroll services
- HR and social security services
- Tax Advice on Corporate and VAT matters
- Liaising with Auditors for the preparation of Statutory Audits
Call Us Now!
Tel: +357 22 46 55 00
Fax: +357 22 33 85 00
Send Us Message!
Visit Our Office!
- 12, Demostheni Severi Av.
Office 601, 6th Floor 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus
- 4 Valaoritou Street,
1st Floor, Kolonaki, 10671, Athens, Greece