Innovation & Blockchain
Innovation & Blockchain Practice team at our law firm is groundbreaking in its focus as the first dedicated legal practice in Cyprus that aims to provide legal services to innovative companies, startups and their founders as well as venture capital funds or AIFs willing to enter the innovation field. We know innovation because we practice it in our field. Our law firm is the first to provide shareholder certificates on a private blockchain – a service which all our clients can benefit from. Operations-wise we offer interactive tools for communication and billing with our clients that ensure high grade security and efficient time management which allows for competitive fees.
The competitive edge of the team is the track record of excellence in the startup community, innovation arena as well as the blockchain field. This record of stellar performance and deep understanding of the innovation and blockchain field combined with the global reach and extensive experience of Stelios Americanos & Co. LLC provides an unparalleled set of legal services.
Such services include regulatory compliance for InsurTech and FinTech companies, performance of e-money/e-wallet projects, strategy formulation for Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence projects, legal review and structuring for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), Security Token Offerings (STOs) and their accounting/taxation options.
The most valuable advantage our firm provides to clients is the networking opportunities for innovative companies to seek out investments and receive tailor made solutions and specialist consulting services from members of the Stelios Americanos & Co. LLC network around the world.
Every idea project and founder is unique and this is our approach to provide service excellence through superior project management capability, consistency and openness in communication and a focus on the needs of fast paced entrepreneurs.
Head of the Department
- Regulatory Compliance Consulting for Financial technology (FinTech) and Insurance Technology (InsurTech) Businesses
- Legal support on contemporary finance and tech related projects such as e-wallets and peer-to-peer lending (P2P)
- Strategy Formulation and Business planning for Start-ups investing in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Legal Advice and Regulatory Compliance Support over Crypto-asset projects.
- Legal review and structuring over Coin and Token Offerings (ICOs, IEOs, STOs)
- Accounting and Taxation in Cryptocurrencies and Tokens
Call Us Now!
Tel: +357 22 46 55 00
Fax: +357 22 33 85 00
Send Us Message!
Visit Our Office!
- 12, Demostheni Severi Av.
Office 601, 6th Floor 1080 Nicosia, Cyprus
- 4 Valaoritou Street,
1st Floor, Kolonaki, 10671, Athens, Greece