Stelios Americanos & Co LLC, a law firm based in Nicosia, seeks to recruit highly motivated lawyer, with experience in the areas of Corporate & Commercial Law and Financial & Investment Regulatory Compliance.
- Job Responsibilities
- Licensing support to entities regulated by CySEC and Central Bank of Cyprus;
- Advising domestic and international clients on formation and regulatory matters about Cyprus Investment Funds, Fund Managers, Investment Firms, Payment and Money Institutions;
- Coordinating and performing regulatory filings, procedures and legal opinions in the above matters;
- Drafting and reviewing various types of legal documents and contracts;
- Conducting research into a variety of legal issues;
- Meet and communicate with clients in conference.
- Required qualifications and skills:
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
- 3+ years of relevant post qualification experience in investment & financial regulatory compliance.
- CySEC Advanced Certificate and/or CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both written and spoken.
- Computer literate.
- Outstanding organizational and team working skills.
- Willingness to learn and evolve in a fast-paced environment.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates, including 13th and 50% 14th salary, medical coverage and a discretionary bonus scheme. Please send your curriculum vitae for the attention of Maria Symeonidou at email@example.com.
All applications will be treated with extreme confidentiality and should be sent until 17/09/2021.